Sunday, August 21, 2005

First Time Blogger

This is my very first post in this blog site. Hmmmmm, what to write about???

Oh yeah, the reason for this blog is for me to remember thoughts, ideas, lessons, reflections, etc. that come to mind and be able to go back and read them. And maybe when Xandro grows up, he can always go to this site and know more about his "crazy" Inay.

I have so many things going on in my head.... thank God I am still sane. But if you ask Raffy and Xandro, I think they would say otherwise. Hehehe!

I have been so forgetful already! Grabe! I can't believe how bad it can be. I need to and I want to remember all the moments I share with my family and friends, the trips we have and any little "kababawans" I experience.

So, here goes the beginning of this blogging thing...

No comments: