

"Her love blessed all our yesterdays,
in warm and gentle, special ways...
a lifelong gift, Mom's love is part
of all that's dearest to my heart."
Araceli Kamatoy Villarroel-Santos -- Special lady born on January 17, 1931 - Blessed with 6 children and 17 grandchildren...
For all the ways you've cared for me, for all the love you've shared with me, for always being there for me...
Thanks, my Inay!
For helping so much in your quiet, unselfish way, for all the prayers and sacrifices you've offered for me, for taking care of me when I was sick...
Thanks, my Inay!
For holding the family together, for bringing us closer to God, for always being so patient, forgiving and understanding of all our shortcomings...
Thanks, my Inay!
For being the greatest LOLA to all your apos, for helping raise each of them, for making each apo feel so special and loved...
Thanks, my Inay!
For being beautiful and graceful inside and out...
Thanks, my Inay!
I thank God for your love which lets us go, yet holds us close forever...
Thank you, Lord for the gift of Mama Cely, my Inay... for blessing her with 75 wonderful, colorful years.
And I pray that You, O Lord will continue to bless her with good health, peace and happiness!
I just remembered what I always say when I was small... "Mommy-ko, I love you!"
No comments:
Post a Comment